Purchase New License
|Cachè Monitor Edition
||Support 1 registered Server in the Server Navigator and only 1 connections to Caché Servers that are on the same maschine (localhost)
||Supports 3 registered Server in the Server Navigator
|Supports unlimited Server in the Server Navigator
Caché Monitor is licensed on a per-named-user basis. ONE License
provides a user on ONE computer access to a number of Caché Database Servers. The number depents on the selected license. The license should be activated in 30 days. For that, the computer needs an internet connection.
Licenses include free upgrades for 1 year after the date of purchase. The licenses do not expire and do not need to be renewed for continued use of Caché Monitor. After submitting your payment, you will be shown a license file that can be loaded into Caché Monitor Home Edition to convert them to a full version.
We do not currently do direct sales for Caché Monitor. All of our sales go through Share-It. It provides fast and secure payment processing. The share-it! order process is protected via a secure connection and makes online ordering by credit/debit card quick and safe. There are no shipping costs or other hidden costs.
Written by Andreas Schneider
Ok the title of this post sounds a little dramatic ;-). Caché Monitor need a Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to be able to function, that is no news. Unfurtunately there are many exploits that target vulnerabilities in Java.
So what can you do to secure your computer an still use Caché Monitor? There are three steps for this:
- Remove Java 6 and any older version completly!
- In order to ensure a secure computer i highly recommend to update to the latest Java 7 version. At this time the latest version is Java 7u15.
- Disable the Java Plugin for all your web browsers on your system.
What next? Do it now!
I will soon bundle Caché Monitor with a "private" JRE which is exclusively used by Cache Monitor and have no path or registry entries. With this solution it is possible to remove the public\normal installed java completly. After removing it there remains no vulnerability java plugin on you system.
A new Version of Caché Monitor is ready for download. Please save your config.properties if you have the driver settings changed. You find this file in the Caché Monitor installation folder.
By default this version comes with just three driver and driver settings:
For Caché 2011
For Caché 2008
For very old Caché installations <= Caché 5.2
If you need any other driver just add a entry to this file.
Changes in detail are:
- V 1.62 (BETA) [24.10.2011]:
- ENH : TableViewer - Data not automatically loaded on Table Editor of performance reasons
- ENH : TableViewer - Data automatically loaded limited to TOP xxx be default of performance reasons
This solution is working faster with handmade SQL mappings in Cache
- ENH : TableViewer - Create DDL Script added
- ENH : TableViewer - Source View for DDL Script added
- ENH : TableViewer - Default TableMenu added to all popupmenus
- ENH : Query Analyzer - Create DDL Script added
- ENH : Query Analyzer - Font antialiasing activated
- FIXED: Query Analyzer - Copy to table fixed
- FIXED: Caché Monitor application folder name can contain spaces. Please test on linux, i've done a test only Win 7
New Beta (Version 1.61) of Caché Monitor in download section.
V 1.61 (BETA):
- ENH : TableViewer working in readonly and foreward only mode to improved performance
- FIXED: DataInspector - HexView: to many scrollbars, some of them removed
- FIXED: Viewing blob data in Data Inspector
- FIXED: NullPointer if server side class creation is disabled
- ENH : JDBC can be placed in many JAR files, this feature is required for Cache 2011
- double click on table headers boundry to automatically adjust the column widths to accommodate the longest data
will result in fetching ALL data from the database table!
- rownumbers are missing
- open query analyzer action from task pane opens only at the second click
- on some dialogs the text ist wrong/missing
- integer values are show with decimal point
V 1.60 (BETA):
- New Docking Framework
- Cache Monitor handles simultanius open panels
- New SQL Editor
- Change default namespace to "SAMPLES" because since Caché 200x using %CACHELIB result in parsing error.
- FIXED: Insert User\Pwd dialog in some situations fixed
- creating server side helper classes is by default disabled and can be enabled at the server config dialog
- new postions of Metadata and SQL history panels
- FIXED: clear cached client data save now the new values
- FIXED: filtering system objects pay attention to the systems schemas
- FIXED: canceling query stops wait indication
- Support for Windows 7 Look and Feels, e.g. for JXTaskPane
- FIXED: Data Panel: Max Chars not saved, overide max rows
- Some small enhancements in sql profiler
- FIXED: SQL Profiler shows query plan and sql statements
- Open Systemmanagement Portal & Open Cache Documenation by right click on server nodes
- FIXED: NullPointer by open the systemmanagement portal on disconnected server node
- FIXED: Column width in SQL History fixed
- FIXED: SQL Area in SQL History added
- FIXED: Messages are no longer truncated
- Different driver can be configured for each registered server
This release includes security enhancements and bug fixes
Since Java SE 6u21 includes version 17.0 of the Java HotSpot Virtual
Machine with improvements to overall quality and features such as
compressed object pointers, escape analysis-based optimization, code
cache management, the Concurrent Mark-Sweep garbage collector and its
successor, the Garbage First (G1) garbage collector.
What Java Do I Need? You must have a copy of the JRE (Java Runtime Environment) on your system to run Caché Monitor. So, download the latest version from here.
<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next > End >>
Page 1 of 12